4.14.2007

For Heather

The new link on my sidebar is for a sweet sister in Christ, Heather, who was recently diagnosed with a brain tumor. She's a wife, mom of three, homeschooler, and she's already been through quite a lot with her youngest daughter. Now she's facing an even bigger trial. If you're interested in reading Heather's story, you can go here. You can also read about her daughter, Emma Grace, on the left sidebar below Heather's picture. While there may not be a lot of people who read my blog, I still wanted to add this link and do my part to get the word out. If God leads you to help - prayer, encouragement, giving - then the information is available. For me, it's one small thing I can do to reach out to a sister in the Body of Christ.

In the meantime, I pray that you would enjoy this day that the Lord has given you, that you would take a few moments and thank Him for the blessings in your life, that you would spend just a little time taking in what seems to be ordinary, and realizing what a gift our lives truly are.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing...as another part of the body of Christ, I too can pray for this sister who I have not yet met and hope my prayers will also help her know she is cared for.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...