7.07.2011

50 cubed - week 5

Sometimes life forces your hand. All my lamenting over not drinking enough water has now been addressed in one fell swoop, thankyouverymuch.

I have some dental issues. The kind that involve pain. A lot of pain. And not sleeping. So I made a last-minute trip to the dentist on Tuesday. After x-raying a few teeth, assessing my issues, assigning me rinses and pastes and such, he mentioned that I should stay away from low pH sodas and other sugary drinks.

I assume he was referring to Cherry Dr Pepper.

Well then.

I guess I'll be drinking water, won't I? In fact, I've had no soda of any kind since Monday. I have, however, had a LOT of water. A pretty glass makes it taste better, too. Along with a fun straw.

Blue skies, tall glass of ice water...aaahhhhhhh

Yes, it was my WW shot, but it fits. So there you go.


1 comment:

Beth said...

I love this shot. And I'm sorry you're having dental issues! HOpe you're feeling better soon, but I'm glad it's got you moving toward your goal :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...