9.05.2010

Randomly Silly Stuff

Does Amish Showcase seem like an oxymoron to you?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"The reason my jokes are so funny is because no one gets them." the Comedian when he was little

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"If guns kill people, do pencils misspell words?" seen on a bumper sticker

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The video seen here is hilarious! (it's Bill Cosby & a woman from South Carolina)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This photo:
toilets

Somehow, one old toilet by the trash dumpster isn't particularly funny. But for whatever reason, a pair of them, matching even, made me giggle. My mom commented on our new planters. I told her we'd be happy to deliver them to her house. For free. She declined.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is an aster. I didn't know that, so I asked my mom one day what it was (she knows a lot more about flowers and gardening - and planters - and such than I do). So she told me she thought it was an aster.
aster

The next day, I forgot what the flower was, so I emailed her and she told me again. I was pondering how I could remember what it was.

Then I thought, "I didn't know what it was, so I aster."

I'll never forget it now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Happy Sunday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your randomness! I particularly like the quote: "If guns kill people, do pencils misspell words?" - I can see that on my fridge - then I can see my boys' faces! LOL

Kristal said...

LOL on the Aster... do you still remember it?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...