4.08.2009

Inspired

I've been participating on and off in the A Woman Inspired online conference the past few days. If you haven't been a part of it, there is one more day, so check it out.

Anywho, I've not been able to listen to all of the sessions, but those that I've heard have been SO inspiring! As is often the case, I've come away from these talks with one significant theme:

I have GOT to remember to take EVERYthing to God and SEEK HIM in ALL things.

It is far too easy for me to just (try to) run my life on my own. To make my plans and then hope that God blesses them. To try and figure things out myself.

And I know better. It's crazy that I do that, but I do. I pray that I can get this one down. Or at least improve. I want to be a woman who takes absolutely every single thing to Him, all the time. My thoughts, fears, dreams, desires, concerns, etc.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...