4.12.2008

It's a Small World

Yesterday, the girls all got together for lunch and some time to visit and hang out together (and let our kids hang out and play). Following lunch, my kumquat friend pulled out her Chonda Pierce DVD for our viewing and laughing pleasure. (We did, by the way, laugh - a LOT!)

As the DVD continued to show the audience members' reaction to the concert, I was thinking, "Gee, wouldn't it be kind of fun to see someone I know?" I don't know where thoughts like that come from. I mean, she was filming in Tennessee - a place I've never visited. I don't have any family members there. I don't really know that I know anyone there. If it were somewhere in Colorado, I could understand. Never let it be said that I'm not all about off-the-wall thoughts, though, this being one of them.

We continued enjoying the show and all of a sudden, the camera pans to a lady laughing in the front row. STOP! Back that up - I think I know her! And as much as you can know someone in the blogosphere whom you've never met IRL, I DO know her!! It was Robin at Pensieve!

Okay, I didn't KNOW for a fact that it was her, but I emailed her last night and got the response this morning that it was indeed her!

I love this kind of thing. Puts a big old grin on my face and makes me laugh, cause it really is a small world, after all.

What "small world" story do you have?





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...