7.06.2007

Friday's Feast

I was over at Second Cup of Coffee and she dug up an old Friday's Feast since the chef is out. Since I've thought it would be fun to play, I'll just tag onto Linda's feast choice.

Appetizer
What is a word that your family uses that would not be considered common?

Chippy - My oldest son came up with that word for all really old cars (like stuff from the 20's). The word stuck. A number of years back, we were downtown at a parade and we kept referring to all the Chippies coming down the street. The young boy seated next to us looked at us like we were aliens or something. It was one of those "there is no Santa Claus" moments as I had to explain to the boys that Chippy was just our own family word.

Soup
What theme of calendar do you have on your wall this year?

Depends upon the wall. Between the kitchen & dining room is a small retro designed pocket calendar. It's really cute, but the biggest reason for its purchase is that it fits in the little 9-10" wide space. Next to my desk is a Chick-Fil-A cow calendar with its great cow humor and CFA coupons. In the bedroom is a Curves calendar upon which I put little stickers to track how often I exercise.

Salad
Name 3 people you speak with on a daily basis.

My mom, my sister, and Jenny (people outside of those living in my house).

Main Course
If you could put a new tattoo on someone you know - who would it be, what would the tattoo be of, and where would you put it on them?

My husband, his choice, on his calf.

He's been wanting a tattoo for a couple of years now. First he wanted a Scruffy Smiley (it's a Jeep thing), but I was afraid it would look too much like a WalMart smiley and I didn't want people thinking he was refering to WM with his tattoo. So he's come up with a couple of other ideas. I guess when we get around to getting one for him, he'll have to narrow it down to one.

Dessert
What is the last beverage you drank out of a glass bottle?

Pomegranate Peach Passion White Tea by POM. It actually comes in a glass glass, not a glass bottle.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...