4.02.2007

Monday

Well I keep saying I am back online and my reviews will be up . . . but I think I'm overly optimistic. While I have my computer back, it's definitely having issues. There are a few things I need to take care of.

  • Back to school today
  • Call our tech again
  • Call our ISP (issues there too)
  • Shop for a new printer
  • Get ink for the photo printer
  • Download photos from camera
  • Pay bills
  • Finish laundry
  • Write book reviews

I'm sure there's more, but they escape me at the moment. I would really like to have my computer working properly and a new printer/scanner/copier. That would help tremendously in accomplishing some of the other items. I'm also planning to head to the Denver Museum this week for the Benjamin Franklin exhibit.

On a happy note, hubby & I have a mini-date night with the boys going to Bible study!

A blessed Monday to everyone out there in Bloggityville!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...