2.06.2007

On A Happier Note . . .

Homeschool is going better. I don't get as much strife and grief as ealier this (school) year. My youngest son, who gives me the most trouble, is coming around. I think he's finally realizing that all his fussing doesn't change a thing - he'll have to do his work, whether early in the day or after dinner or somwhere in between. The later in the day means less free time. Maybe he's finaly getting it. I sure hope so.

I also realized recently that my oldest son is doing so well cooperating and having a good attitude about school. That's a tremendous blessing after all the battling we did last year. Usually he'd storm off to his room and I'd go sit in my reading corner and pray. Fortunately, he's sensitive to the Spirit's leading, and more often than not, he'd come out with a repentant heart. It's pretty awesome to see him maturing! What a blessing to this mom's heart!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...