3.05.2009

It Doesn't Take Much

If you haven't been over to Gleaning the Harvest, I encourage you to check it out. Matt & Jacque Dixon began this ministry to fulfill God's call to His People to care for the widows and fatherless with their gleanings.

One really wonderful aspect of this ministry is that ALL the money donated goes to the families in need - right away. No donation is too small. If every person that visited the site donated even a DOLLAR, it would make an enormous difference in the lives of these families. I know that I can't always donate a large amount to organizations or causes, but we are still in a place where I can give a few dollars here and there. Instead of thinking that it's "not enough" or a puny little amount, I'm going to do it anyway. Hopefully other people will do the same, and together our little offerings will bless these families. Please consider joining me, even if it's just a little bit.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...