7.11.2008

PhotoStory Friday: My Boys

This is one of my very favorite photos of my boys. Everyone always comments on what a great picture it is. They look so sweet and loving, that I often forget the story behind this.

They had been fighting like crazy, antagonizing one another, and just generally not getting along. But then they wanted something. I don't even remember what - probably to play video games or watch a DVD. I likely commented on how poorly they were interacting with each other, so they adamantly proclaimed how well they would get along. This was the physical display of their willingness to not fight, to love each other, and to live peaceably together. They were so incredibly cute, that I just had to get a picture.


Hosted by Cecily and MamaGeek


14 comments:

Casey's trio said...

Yep, we have those same kinds of moments in our house!

Di said...

That is a sweet story!

Robyn said...

That's siblings for you. Fighting one minute hugging the next.

Cecily R said...

That never happens in our house. My kids get along famously and never fight. Never argue. Never bicker. Never have slap fights.

HA! We have I promise we will be good and help and get along, Mom, if you will... WAY too often. I am so feelin' you on this one.

But. That is a fantastic picture, no matter the circumstances. And really, since it's reality, all the better because of the circumstances!

Great PSF! Glad you're back!

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

Yep! I've heard and seen that round here too!

carrie said...

that is just always the way. at least they did it even then!

MamaGeek @ Works For Us said...

I am SO GLAD you played again, this was fantastic. The picture truly is PERFECT and definitely a framer!

Kat said...

Haha! That is too funny. Sounds like typical boys. :)

LingoVise Says... said...

such a sweet photo.... Boys are terrific, terrific, terrific.

I'd love to have a pair myself - you lucky girl you!!

Working Mum said...

Gorgeous! You are indeed blessed with these two.

Thanks for popping over to mine.WM x

Susie said...

That IS a great photo. They look really happy-even if they are trying to get something...hmmm maybe a couple of politicians in the family?

Mamarazzi said...

CUTE! well they are super cute in the pic...i fought with my sisters ALL THE TIME growing up now are are best friends.

thanks for stopping by my blog. i am lovin' this PSF stuff...new bloggy friends YAY

SuperAngel said...

lol how funny! Sounds a lot like our kids! lol

I am glad you enjoy our trip posts! It is so fun going through and typing them up remembering the fun times!

I just posted about the next part too!

love,
Miss Amanda
http://superangelsblog.com

Kelli said...

Sooo.... how were they acting AFTER they got what they wanted??

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...