7.25.2008

Blog Hop 08 Prize Winner

Congratulations to Kim of Rainy Day Diamonds, the winner of my Blog Hop 08 prize.

I know there were some curious commenters wondering what I meant by, "Something that smells good. Something that reads good. Something that drinks good. And something that looks good. Four good things."


Smells good - Party Lite Cedar Patchouli votive candle

Reads good - Sweet Caroline by Rachel Hauck

Drinks good - French Vanilla Cappuccino mix (iced, perhaps?)

Looks good - Framed photo of Pikes Peak and Garden of the Gods


So as soon as I get Kim's pertinent info, the goodies will be en route. Thanks to everyone who dropped by during the party last weekend. I enjoyed meeting some new peeps and hope to get around and meet a few more.


2 comments:

Kim said...

Woot! I'm so excited! I was just today lamenting the absence of a good book to read in my last few days of summer vacation!

Rachel Hauck said...

What a great idea! I'm glad to be apart of "good" things!

:) Rachel

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...