7.03.2008

Argh, It's Me Piratey Name

Because I'm super busy not ever home of late, you are treated with a bit of piratey fun today. Argh!



My pirate name is:


Mad Anne Rackham



Every pirate is a little bit crazy. You, though, are more than just a little bit. You have the good fortune of having a good name, since Rackham (pronounced RACKem, not rack-ham) is one of the coolest sounding surnames for a pirate. Arr!

Get your own pirate name from piratequiz.com.
part of the fidius.org network

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You do the silliest things! LOL :D

My name was....
Dread Pirate Rackham

Like the famous Dread Pirate Roberts, you have a keen head for how to make a profit. You have the good fortune of having a good name, since Rackham (pronounced RACKem, not rack-ham) is one of the coolest sounding surnames for a pirate. Arr!

:)

Anonymous said...

Ok, sweety, when are you gonna change your blog? I know I took a sneak peek over at the other one but I'm waiting to see it here :-)

I had so much fun talking with you in Colorado!! We need to schedule weekly calls or something...LOL... I think we might be able to talk forever, that is until my husband calls to remind me about lunch!!

{{{HUGS}}}
Sallie

Anonymous said...

P.S. How's the house hunting coming along?

Sallie

Anonymous said...

Captain Charity Cash I am...
That was fun. Glad I popped over!

Suzanne said...

I be Dirty Anne Kidd. Arrrgh!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...