7.23.2008

Ahh - Much Better

Okay, I'm feeling better. It's beginning to look like it ought to. Although I cannot locate all the widget codes I copied and saved somewhere on my computer. Sigh.

It's always something. (Roseanne Roseannadanna for those of you old enough to remember!)

Feeling better is not very accurate - I'm actually excited! I tweaked and fiddled with a blog template (at my secret test blog facility) and made it into something I want! I'm finally free of the standard, everyone has it, blogger template!! Not without some assistance from my sweet friend, Amy of Split Decisionz. Considering that she is a blog designer for pay, I think it's pretty awesome that she so graciously shares tutorials, answers questions, and helps people me out when I'm trying to do my own thang.

Okay, now for some housekeeping.

BlogHop 08 Update - I DO have a winner for my Blog Hop 08 contest. Please don't think I forgot. I'll have the post up tomorrow and the winner notified.

I also won a goodie myself from the Blog Hop. A Starbucks gift card (sweetness!) from Char at DigiScrap Chat!

I still have some blogs to check out, even if the party is over. And I'm bringing the accordians! Polka, anyone?

Wordless Wednesday - Some weeks I post photos here. Some weeks I post at Photo Bunny, and some weeks I post both places. Fortunately, this was a week where I only put one up at my photo blog, since I had a totally wacked out blog template here tonight. It was kinda scary. I mean I'm certainly no blog designer. Heck, I don't really know much about html, css, or even csi. So I hope you all had a chance to swing by the photoblog and check out the pretty flower. Even better would be if you knew what type of flower it is. If I have no horticulturists to help me out, I guess I'll go ask my neighbor. It's her flower after all. Well, at least I assume it is - it's in her garden.

Seems to be the season for new digs. Besides mine, check Carrie's & Robert's new looks.

I was going to ramble on some more. You know the routine. I write little to nothing, post only photos, and then suddenly become extremely verbose all in one post. That's me - all or nothing. Ever swinging wildly past that elusive place of balance, as I fly to the other end of the spectrum. So this will do for now. I put the rest of my thoughts into other posts. Future posts. For those days when I have nothing to say don't get anything posted.

In the meantime, hope you like the new look and one of these days, I'll have my sidebar cleaned up and back in shape.



8 comments:

~michelle pendergrass said...

Ooooh I love the new look! That header is gorgeous!! I love the texture, makes me want to touch it! LOL

Anonymous said...

Very nice! The bunny inside the B is a super touch.

carrie said...

you did it!!!

sorry you couldn't find your widgets!

Bad widgets!

Robin said...

I love it! It looks so fresh and inviting. I want to do this someday to mine.

Good job!

SuperAngel said...

WOW! this is so you! i love the header! really cute!
so glad you got it done and you are happy with it!

Prayers and Blessings,
Miss Amanda
http://superangelsblog.com

Beth said...

Love the template! It's very soothing to the eyes.

LingoVise Says... said...

FabUlous Dahhling! Love the little carrot in your script line - too, too cute!

Really looks terrific... makes me want to tweak on mine...

Anonymous said...

Good job, Bunny! Super cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...