1.23.2008

Super Cool Meme

You wouldn't think I'd be so excited to play in this fun meme. After all, my FRIEND, the Gremlin Wrangler called me OLD. To which I say WHAT. EVER. I'll play anyway. Because I can.

So here's the deal-e-o:

Go back through your archives and post the links to your five favorite blog posts that you’ve written. But there is a catch:

Link 1 must be about family.
Link 2 must be about friends.
Link 3 must be about yourself.
Link 4 must be about something you love.
Link 5 can be anything you choose.

Post your five links and then tag five other people. At least TWO of the people you tag must be newer acquaintances so that you get to know each other better. Readers - don’t forget to read the archive posts and leave comments!


Link 1 - Family: My neice, at two and a half

Link 2 - Friends: Well, I just perused all my archives (200 of them!) and I've NEVER written about my friends. I know, some of you are probably thinking I don't HAVE any friends. Not true. I just don't talk about them on my blog. Not because I don't love them, but they might not want to have their lives publicized. If they do, I'll help them start blogs of their own. It would be fun to have a bloggy friend that's a real life friend, too. I just haven't convinced any of them yet. Hmm . . . maybe I will start writing about them.

Instead I give you a link here cause I actually mention friends. I even made something for them. Actual proof that they exist. :D

Link 3 - Me: This is how I function

Link 4 - Something I love: A day with my guys

Link 5 - My choice: It's a hair thing and it makes me laugh

Who to tag, who to tag . . . for my two new acquaintances, I'll go with

Cindy at Obstreperous Heart
and
Jacque at Seeking Rest in the Ancient Paths

As for the other three, I pick

Gina (my Lost pal - only 8 more days) at Ward & June
Michele at Homeschool Housewife
Robin at Pensieve

and since I like to push the rules, ever so slightly,

Heather at Sprittibee cause she's my first-ever bloggy friend



And in the words, of the Gremlin Wrangler,

"Chop! Chop!"

4 comments:

carrie said...

Ok, I think it's time you should know I didn't mean to call you old. The joke's gone on long enough, I guess. Thanks for playing and I'm going to read your posts now.

Dianne - Bunny Trails said...

I know you didn't mean anything by it. I'll let it go now. :D Thanks for reading.

Anonymous said...

Okay, girl, I'm working on it now. :)

Thanks for the prompt!

Sprittibee said...

I am so gonna do this! ;)

I just have to post about the free book at Robin's site first... cuz I WANT IT.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...