5.30.2007

I Really Want This!

My black purse is having issues - snap is tearing out of the leather, an inside pocket is coming undone, plus it's just too dark for summer fun! Lo & behold, there is a contest over at Pinks & Blues Blog for an adorable D&B totally cool, fun, summer purse! I have a better chance of winning this than the lottery - especially since I don't buy lottery tickets. LOL! There is also a half ounce bottle of Dream Angels Heavenly Eau de Parfum purse spray from Victoria’s Secret. Since I don't even own perfume that hasn't changed scent due to age, that would be quite the bonus!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you win!
Kubda

Dianne - Bunny Trails said...

Thanks! It would've been cool, but someone else won - so I'll be happy for her.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...