5.26.2007

I Made Them

Back in March, Barb at A Chelsea Morning shared the most adorable burp cloths that she made. Being that she is so fabulous about sharing detailed instructions, complete with excllent pictures, for her cooking and crafting creations, I was able to replicate these for my friend & her husband who adopted a beautiful baby girl.


These fairies were just adorable!



I wouldn't ever have thought to package them this way, but Barb, you are brilliant!



And here's the final product with a tag I created. The paper on the tag was perfect, because the words said "sweet" and "delight."


Everyone oohed and aahed over them at the shower. Thank you SO much, Barb! You're a sweetheart.

8 comments:

Barb said...

Oh my goodness, Bunny Trails, how sweet! Compared to yours, mine were bland. LOL

I love, love your fairy fabric. And I love the color you chose to tie them together with. Isn't tulle just the easiest and yet prettiest "ribbon" you've ever used? It's so soft and easy to work with and just looks adorable.

You did a great job and I'm sure your friends are going to be thrilled. You do me proud!

Dianne - Bunny Trails said...

Thanks, Barb!

I didn't find yours bland at all - I thought they were adorable. Thanks again for your wonderful instructions and pix!

Blessings! :D

Myrna said...

Barb said in her post that your burp cloths were cute and creative. I had to come see. They are adorable--so sweet with the pretty fairy fabric. I'm sure your friends are delighted with them!

rohanknitter said...

Adorable - I'll bet they loved them!

Grafted Branch said...

That is just the cutest fabric ever! Every bit as good as Barb did. *gasp* Did I say that out loud? lol.

It's o.k. Barb knows I think she's incredible. And thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog today so that I could find yours. With 1500 and counting on the CWO ring, I don't get around to jogging off it anymore.

Dianne - Bunny Trails said...

Thanks, Myrna & Rohanknitter! Yes, my friends love them!

Grafted Branch - I know what you mean, Barb is pretty amazing! I'm in awe when I read her blog. As I'm sitting here I heard some very quiet music somewhere - there are earbuds plugged into my speaker and I picked one up and lo and behold, it's Andrea Bocelli! That kind of threw me, because I opened your blog in another tab, but hadn't been there yet. LOL!!

Thanks for stopping by! :D

Leah said...

I had to stop over and check yours out, remembering how cute Barb's were. Yours are adorable! Job well done! Almost makes me wish that I knew how to sew. Almost.

Dianne - Bunny Trails said...

Leah - if you ever get past "almost" these are INCREDIBLY simple - especially the sewing part. Just a few straight lines and Barb's instructions are excellent. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...