If you currently homeschool, plan to homeschool, or are thinking about homeschooling, you'll want to attend the 2nd annual Heart of the Matter Online Parenting and Home Education Conference. I participated last year and it was wonderful. I learned a lot, was encouraged, and gained some new friends. For only $12.95, it's quite a bargain!
Here's a little glimpse of what you can expect:
- Live sessions, entirely online, with some of the homeschooling community's most popular speakers and authors
- Free access to download and save the MP3s from all the sessions, as well as all the handouts, chat logs, and presentations
- Participation in real-time question and answer sessions with all of your favorite speakers
- More than $250 worth of freebies in your goodie bag
- A chance to win some amazing prizes including a $259 Rosetta Stone software package, a complete Workbox System including shelf and boxes (value $85), and products from Lego . . . over $1200 worth of giveaways!
- The opportunity to make some new life-long friends and experience fun and fellowship
I am giving you an opportunity to win one of two FREE tickets to the conference. Leave me a comment with the following info:
~ Do you homeschool currently?
~ If yes, how long have you homeschooled?
~ If no, are you planning to or just checking it out?
~ A valid email address
~ Sure, go ahead and tweet about it and leave another comment for one more entry
Because the conference is next week already, this will be short. Entries will be accepted only until THIS Wednesday, July 29th at 12:00 noon, Mountain Time. The winner will be announced Wednesday afternoon/evening.
Come join the fun!!