5.16.2008

A Bonk Cake and a Camera Bag

For those of you who've seen My Big, Fat, Greek Wedding, you'll totally get the story behind this photo:


That was my birthday cake - a lemon bonk cake. It was yummmmmo! We had a delicious Itlaian dinner at Zio's, and then came home for cake and presents. I was blessed with some pretty awesome birthday loot! Here are a few highlights:


Look closely - it's a personalized Starbucks card. That's me, complete with curly hair, sunglasses, camera in one hand, and a seven-pump, light-ice chai in the other! Does my sister know me, or what?


And then there's the killer camera bag from my parents. LOVE it!!


Dark chocolate - nothing more needs to be said.


Not a present, but definitely good for a laugh. It's one of those silly inside jokes, that will likely live on for quite some time. It was written on the table at Zio's.


All in all, it was a great evening.

7 comments:

Sprittibee said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUNNY!

Beth said...

Happy Birthday! Love the Starbucks card :)

beth

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Love the Starbucks cards! How cool is that?
Glad you had a great time!
Big Fat Greek Wedding. lol
:)
HUGS!

Anonymous said...

Happy, happy birthday! How did she get that personalized card? How cool!

Love the camera bag (and of course, the chocolate), but I think you should stop taking blue photos now. :-)

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

Sounds like a great birthday.

Donna Boucher said...

What wonderful cake!!!!

How clever and cute!

Ruthanne said...

LOL! I love that gift card. Hilarious!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...