* Link to the person who tagged you.
* Mention the rules in your blog.
* Tell about six unspectacular quirks of yours.
* Tag a new set of six following bloggers by linking to them.
In no particular order, here they are:
1. I have the exact same breakfast every single day - vanilla chai and a brown sugar, cinnamon mini-bagel with whipped butter.
2. When two light switches operate the same light, I have specific preferences as to which should be up and which should be down when the light's on or off. Even if I have to walk to the other end of the hall or across the family room to change them, I'll do it.
3. I can't stand to have water sitting in dirty dishes in the sink. They must be rinsed and the water poured out.
4. At one time, I couldn't imagine leaving my house without my cell phone. Now the phone takes a back seat to the camera. I would turn around and go back home to get my camera if I'd forgotten it (if I wasn't TOO far away and had time). That doesn't often happen, because it lives in my purse.
5. Whenever hubby, the boys, or I leave one another (at home, on the phone, or anywhere else), I always say "I love you." Same with going to sleep.
6. I take some
Sometimes there's a story, other times - not so much. And yet others, I forget why I took it in the first place.
And I choose Carrie, Bev, Hallie, Michele, Robert, and Gina.