2.24.2008

Elizabeth Bennet

I am Elizabeth Bennet!


Take the Quiz here!


Who knew? I really love this movie, although I've only seen it in its entirety once. And I've never read the book! Terrible, isn't it? I'm not sure how much I have in common with Ms. Bennet - except I have dark, curly hair (yes, I color it - looks lighter and redder than reality), and I can be rather strong-willed.

Just a fun little thing for tonight, 'cause I don't think I'll be posting anything else. But I should have something tomorrow. I'm in the process of cleaning out my gajillion emails in my inbox. I have a few thoughts to blog this week, so there should be a bit more consistency.

  • a blog award

  • the concert

  • house hunting

  • the upcoming move

  • bulk cooking, part 2

  • wordless wednesday

  • a devotional at the HSBA

  • and whatever else rolls my way or floats through my brain in the course of the week

Until then, have a lovely, blessed week!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah, for shame!! You MUST really read the book :-) I have about 10 copies of it.. I'll send you one of mine!

God bless,
Sallie

SuperAngel said...

I was Elizabeth Bennet. Too bad you hadn't posted this a couple weeks ago, because PBS just showed it in its entirety. This is one of my sister's favorite movies!
I love the picture of those pretty flowers! Beautiful!
Thank you for your sweet comment!
Love, Prayers and Blessings,
Miss Amanda
http://superangelsblog.com

carrie said...

me too. I'm elizabeth too. And I'm trying to read the book. It's soooo hard!

Barb said...

I got-

You are Elinor Dashwood of Sense & Sensibility! You are practical, circumspect, and discreet. Though you are tremendously sensible and allow your head to rule, you have a deep, emotional side that few people often see.

I had to laugh about not letting people see my emotional side. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...