3.26.2007

Back Online

My computer was in need of some tech help, so the guy came and picked it up on Saturday morning. Hubby had his laptop at home from work and said I could load the DSL if I wanted. I started to, but then I decided that maybe a day or two away from the computer would probably be good for me.

And it was.

Hubby loaded the DSL last night, so I figured I'd sit down this morning and catch up a little bit. I've gotten some reading in, which I have enjoyed. I need to get my review of Crossroads written and posted. I also plan to scrapbook some more today. And I need to go marinate some chicken for dinner.

But I'm back online. :-)

5 comments:

Deena Peterson said...

YAY! Looking forward to more reviews from you...I love sharing about books!

Anonymous said...

Oooo I can't wait for the Crossroads review. Somehow I can honestly say I wouldn't want to live without a computer, but I really do enjoy when I take a break, too!

Thanks for the link about living within your means. I strive towards simplicity, but fail miserably sometimes. Check out my Journey to Simplicity @ www.homesteadblogger.com/boltbabe

Dianne - Bunny Trails said...

Well, Deena, not only have I finished Crossroads, but I just finished The Invitation last night. So now I need to get two reviews written. This afternoon ought to offer some time to do that. I guess having some downtime from the computer gave me ample reading time!!

Leslie, I definitely have some reading to do - at BOTH of your blogs. Looks like some great stuff. A friend from CA is here for the week and will be arriving soon, so I'll be checking back - to read more and get my book reviews up.

Have a blessed day, ladies! :-)

Sprittibee said...

I need some time off from my blogging, too. Can't right now as I'm collecting all those nominations and putting them into an xls file. If I turned off the computer for a day or two, it would pile up on me. :(

However, I sure am glad that they have automated the voting. I don't have to do a thing! :)

Love in Him,
Heather

Dianne - Bunny Trails said...

That's another "to do" for me - voting on the HSB Awards. I checked in on the categories, but never got any further. I also have to get my reviews completed and posted, plus I want to spend some time on HS plans for next week. The boys will be gone for a couple of days for a junior high get-away, which might give me some time to tackle these items.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...