3.31.2007

Back Online - Really

I know I said I was back online . . . and I was, sort of. Not that using hubby's laptop was a bad thing, but it's just not the same as having my computer complete with photo software, printers, etc. It was a drag having no ability to print, check one of my email accounts, and upload my photos. But at least I could keep up on most of my email, check into a couple of blogs, and not be entirely out of the loop!

The great news is that my computer is feeling much better and moving a lot quicker than it used to. The sad news is that my printer/scanner/copier is dead. Boo hoo! At least I have a second printer that I use primarily for photos (costs too much to use regularly for text), so that will hold me over until I can replace my poor old HP1210.

And no, I haven't written any reviews, even though I've finished a couple of books. I just couldn't get into the writing groove last week. It's just not the same on a substitute computer, you know (or maybe you don't - maybe you're not strange in that way like I am). Some days I didn't even turn it on (Gasp!).

Okay, I'm just rambling now. I need to go check on the laundry and get ready for church. The boys come home today after being at a junior high retreat, so I'm excited to see them and find out how it went. I've been praying that God would grow them and they would be closer to Him. We'll find out shortly.


The picture doens't have anything to do with my post. I just love the beauty of Kissing Camels and Pikes Peak and the snow and the blue sky and how amazing and creative God is. Enjoy!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...