5.16.2011

Be Prepared

We were heading out for dinner tonight and I was waffling about whether or not to take my camera with me. Not the little point & shoot, as that doesn't bring on the waffling. The D-SLR which is probably part of the reason my shoulder's a little sore. I even took it out of my bag and left it on the table. Then I waffled again and put it back in my bag.

That was definitely a good move.

On the way home, we saw this on the horizon, so John quickly changed lanes and pulled off into an office complex. We went to the far east side and found a balcony we could stand on and watch the moon come up over the bluffs.

moon rising 1

moon rising 2

full moon

So glad I waffled in favor of the camera.

1 comment:

Miss_Rachel said...

Wow! great shots of the moon! Wow. I wish I could have been there to see it come up --- must have been pretty neat. :)
blessings!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...