10.17.2006

It's Snowing!
















Not that it's the first day of snow this winter, but it's the first beautiful day of snow! Absolutely gorgeous! The boys' Scout meeting got cancelled, enabling us to enjoy an evening of Scattergories and fresh-baked cookies. While blog-hopping tonight, I came across this cool website where you can cut out your own virtual snowflake. That seemed rather fitting for today.

I made two snowflakes at Make-A-Flake, but since I barely know anything about html, web pages, and blogs, I have NO idea how to get the link from my snowflakes into this blog. Phooey! I did email them to myself, but there they sit.

I'll have to settle for a couple of amazing frost pictures from last winter. Looking at the detail is just so incredible! God is an awesome artist!!



"I will meditate on the glorious splendor of Your majesty, and on Your wondrous works." Psalm 146:5

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...