1.03.2009

The 2009 List

Leave it to Sprittibee to make me do things. Now I have to make a big old list for 2009. Never mind that I need to go get ready for church. Never mind that I am already afflicted with List Making Syndrome. Here she is, enabling me to continue in my listyness.

BTW, I am one of those people who will write something on my list, after I've done it, so that I can have the satisfaction of crossing it off. Scary, huh?

2 Copper Square Number 0 zero Educational Block 9

In no particular priority order . . .

  1. Sort, purge, and organize the craft room

  2. Get the off-season clothes out of my closet (before the next season!)

  3. Paint the living room

  4. Stain the bookshelf for the living room

  5. Better consistency in meal planning, grocery shopping, & eating at home

  6. Based upon #5, eat healthier

  7. Participate in Project 365

  8. Record all the school grades

  9. Better consistency in homeschool

  10. Learn how to use all the features on my Canon Rebel

  11. Complete CS3 Classroom in a Book

  12. Complete the 2002 family scrapbook

  13. Serve my family more and my self less

  14. Read through the Bible

  15. Get some Vitamin D every day we have sunshine

  16. Develop habits to keep life more orderly a la Fly Lady

  17. List our excess books on Paperback Swap

  18. Share photos with friends & family that I've taken

  19. Complete the 40 letterboxes in our county


  20. You might notice a small gap here. That's because it will take me awhile to get complete this list. In fact, it may be an ongoing thing. But in the meantime, I wanted to get this posted. In the words of Arnold, "I'll be back!"






































4 comments:

Robert said...

Wow, you've got lots to do! Good luck with that! Hey, sorry I have not visited in so long. I hope all is well with you and your family. Best wishes for a happy new year!

Anonymous said...

LOVE paperbackswap & Project 365.

Heading over to Flylady now...

ah, procrastination :)

Beth said...

I laughed when I read what you wrote about writing something down after you've already done it....I do the same thing!! That's not weird at all. Huh uh. Not at all. :)

You've got a lot planned for this year :)

beth

Jacque@Gleaning the Harvest said...

Oh yeah... List-Making Syndrome. I swear we were separated at birth!
LOL

I have been avoiding this. Not because I don't have one, but because if I take time to make another list, I won't have time to complete the ones I already have.... um... ykwim...

:P

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...