10.20.2007

Photo Hunt 80: Practical

It's my first time venturing into the world of the PhotoHunt. But it looks like fun and I'm nothing, if not into fun and photos!


Practical - I love, love, love my headset that I use with my phone. First there was the freedom of cordlessness. But the headset frees me even further with handlessness. That means not only can I run around the house, outside, and nearly to the mailbox (loses reception) while chatting with family and friends, but I can also convo for hours without a kinked neck, doing tasks one-handed, and other such hinderances.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pic! I like how the headset is all curves, and the grain in the wood is all lines and the seams of the wood making corners. Nice contrast!

Anonymous said...

those are very practical!! Welcome to the hunt :)

Journo June aka MamaBear said...

Very practical! I want one!
Photo Hunters

Tammy said...

I wouldn't mind one of these! Very practical! Welcome to Photohunt!

(By the way, I'm a home schooling mom, as well! Stop by if you can!) :)

Dianne - Bunny Trails said...

Thanks, ladies, for the welcome! I enjoyed checking out your photos and blogs. I'm sure I'll be back. :D

Flo said...

That is very practical if you're on the phone a lot. Great photo too!!!

Mines up:
Flo's Place

carrie said...

I'll have to look into this photo hunt thing when I'm a little more awake. Looks fun.

Katney said...

Your photo is nicely composed. That is one thing that I like to do with any picture.

The headset is practical, but I am still figuring it out. It plugs into the phone? and the phone is cordless. And the phone is--maybe in your pocket or something?

I'm not a phone person, so it's not something I have looked into at all seriously.

My practical photo has a story. Come by and see.

Dianne - Bunny Trails said...

Hope you got some rest, Carrie!

Katney - yes it plugs into my cordless phone which has a clip on it. So mostly I clip it to the front pocket of my jeans. If I'm wearing an apron, it ends out in the pocket.

Some days I don't talk on the phone at all. Others I chat so long the battery runs down! :D

-tnchick- said...

That is practical. I have one, too! =)

Anonymous said...

Now that is practical!! Nice image.

teeth whitening

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...