5.05.2013

A Week Unplugged

That's what this week will be. When I say unplugged, what I really mean is unplugged from the excessively great time sucking vortex portion of the internet. You know, like Facebook and Twitter and other such things. I may need to check the balance in our bank account, pay a bill, edit some images, or some such thing. But nothing that leads to trolling around the web, losing all track of time, and frittering the day away. It's an experiment in what can I accomplish if I free up some time and space in my life?

I'll be back to report my findings on Mother's Day or the day after.

In the meantime, how about a photo or two?

My youngest. Who is now 18.
zach

I never thought of ducks as curious.
curious-duck

Have a great week, everyone! Catch ya' later.

1 comment:

The dB family said...

I have to do this too! Pinterest is my time waster. LOVE that site! I've told myself that as soon as the kids are out of school, the computers will be on lock down. No one will be allowed on them during the day.

Eighteen!? Where does the time go? That's a great photo of that mallard. I'm pretty sure a meme could be made from it :).

Enjoy your unplugged week!

Blessings!
Deborah

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...