I picked this up from Karen at Simply A Musing. Kind of fun, especially since I have a fair amount of experience with this game!
The game is SCATTERG*RIES...it's harder than it looks! Here are the rules: Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the following. They MUST be real places, names, things...NOTHING made up! If you can't think of anything, skip it. Try to use different answers if the person before you had the same 1st initial. You CAN'T use your name for the boy/girl name question.
Your Name: Dianne
1. Famous Singer/Band: David Crowder Band
2. 4 letter word: deep
3. Street: Driftwood Drive (2 points)
4. Color: Dandelion Yellow
5. Gifts/Presents: Diamonds
6. Vehicle: Dodge Durango (another 2 pointer)
7. Things in a Souvenir Shop: Dolls
8. Boy Name: Donovan
9. Girl Name: Deirdre
10. Movie Title: Dirty Rotten Scoundrels
11. Drink: Dr Pepper!!
12. Occupation: Delivery Driver
13. Celebrity: David Duchovny (yet another 2 points)
14. Magazine: Domino
15. U.S. City: Divide, CO
16. Pro Sports Teams: Denver Broncos
17. Reason for Being Late for Work: Driving too slow
18. Something You Throw Away: Donut wrapper
19. Things You Shout: Do it!
20. Cartoon Character: Daffy Duck (yep, one more 2 pointer!)
It's a fun game - give it a try! Be sure to leave me a comment with a link to yours if you do.