9.27.2007

Happy Blogiversary

. . . to me!

It's been one whole year since I started this blog. It sure has gone by quickly. I was a blogger-wannabe for awhile, but had to jump on the bandwagon when Sprittibee had a contest giving away a digital camera! At that point in life, I didn't have one and I REALLY wanted one. I didn't win, but was able to buy one just a couple of months later.

I was thinking maybe I could do something really cool for my blogiversary, but here it is and I have no coolness to offer. No fun giveaways, no interesting things about me, really nothing interesting at all. Just a crazy, chaotic, and whirled-up day.

So . . . for something of interest, you can check these out:

5 Minutes for Mom is giving away THREE WD Passport Portable Hard Drives in cool colors!

The same sweet gals at 5 Minutes for Mom are also giving away some great organize-your-life kind of products.

If you're in a fall cleaning sort of mood, go see what Barb has going on. She has to be the Queen of Clean. And she's just the sweetest, craftiest woman. Her blog is always such a joy to read. Besides, I feel a special kinship since she's a fellow Coloradan.

Another fun place I've recently discovered is Sallie's Stack. Sallie shares a very interesting myriad of links to other sites. Subjects cover just about anything you could want to know about. I'm really enjoying this site.

If you just need some good, hard laughter, I'll have to send you to BooMama, It Coulda Been Worse, or Antique Mommy. These ladies are just a riot. While at BooMama's place, be sure to listen to a Big Boo Cast (here's the first one). Or more, if you think you can handle it. If you haven't been to FiddleDeeDee's before, her "Life As I See It" category contains some hysterical posts. And Antique Mommy's "Best Of" contains the infamous Ode to Mary Tyler Moore, which will have you falling out of your chair.

And I would be remiss if I did not send you over to Sprittibee, seeing how hers is the first blog I ever read and it's all because of the Queen Bee that I ever got into the blogging world. She posts lots of fun and interesting photos of her happy little bee family. She uses the same homeschool curriculum as we do. She's taken on the Homeschool Blog Awards and is working her little BEEhind off. And she's just the sweetest Texas gal. Oh, beginning Monday, she's also hosting a fun printer giveaway, so be sure and check it out.

So why I may not BE all that interesting, at least I can point you to some other interesting gals out there in bloggityville. Enjoy!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Blogversary! And thanks for the kind words and the link!

Rodney Olsen said...

Congratulations on reaching this wonderful milestone. I hope you'll be blogging for many more years to come.

Sprittibee said...

HAPPY BLOGIVERSARY BUNNYPOO!

Fiddledeedee said...

Happy Blogiversary!
Thank you for your sweet sweet words.

Girl Raised in the South said...

Happy Blogversary - good for you sticking to it for a whole year!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...