3.22.2012

Inspiring Words

This quotation by Mark Twain has been on my laptop wallpaper since last May (courtesy of Smashing Magazine's monthly wallpapers). I've seen numerous people quote it, plus I see it here every day. It's part of the impetus of jumping into a photography business.



Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed
by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do.
So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor.
Catch the tradewinds in your sails.

Explore. Dream. Discover.

What will you be disappointed to not have done twenty years from now? Or ten? Even one?

Food for thought.

3 comments:

MissMOE said...

Love it. I've heard the first line many times, but haven't heard the entire quote--thanks for sharing.

kayerj said...

very inspiring :)

The dB family said...

Love that quote! I often ask myself that question. Funny thing is I don't seem to have an answer.

Blessings!
Deborah

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...