8.26.2011

School Supplies - a Review



DaySpring has some awesome school supplies this fall. They pack a punch with their messages about Jesus in a fun way. I had the opportunity to review some items from this new line. I received a binder, spiral notebook, and a folder of each design (perfect for my two teenage boys).

What a great reminder of the power of God. I think that's one that most of us can use. I know I can.
dayspring school2

I love that this design reminds us of the freedoms that we still have here in the U.S. Sometimes we just take things for granted. It also serves as a good reminder to pray for those who don't.
dayspring school1

Great message. Great quality.

If I didn't already have them, I would definitely buy some for my kids. But there's always me, right? I'm pretty sure I might be needing a new binder for this new school year. And there are some other terrific designs. Click the header above to see them.

If you like this set, it's currently on sale for just $13.09 for all six items! Check it out at the DaySpring site. It's a fantastic deal.

Speaking of deals, if you order before the month is over, you'll get 20% off your entire purchase! Use this code: DEALS20



Disclaimer: I received the above products for free to review. The opinions stated here are my own.

1 comment:

Kristal said...

Those are sweet!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...