Nor in a week.
Or even two.
But I SO want the habit of having a grateful heart to take deep root in my life. I want to live what Madame Blueberry learned. I want The Thankfulness Song to spring from my lips regularly.
Clearly, this is going to take some time.
However, by participating with the Gratitude Community and listing my One Thousand Gifts, I think it will begin to be more present in my thoughts. I've begun a small journal where I can jot down these things throughout the week to post on Mondays. Otherwise, they slip through my memory before I can get to this list.
8. good, close friends
9. free pie at Village Inn
10. John covering my tomatoes each night
11. an awesome chiropractor
12. Kinesio tape
14. ceiling fans throughout the house
15. a well-running van which can carry many people.
16. short fingernails
17. a postcard for a free Starbucks drink
18. the cat
19. family game night
20. Good Eats & Alton Brown
21. free long distance
22. boys who let me take their pictures - even if they don't want to
And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him. Colossians 3:17