4.22.2010

Once Again

As much as I loved having a blue, snowy header, now that I'm very ready to move into spring, it was time for a change. I took a blog design class from Amy Bayliss awhile back and have been playing around with a new design.

I wish I could say this was entirely it. The header is. (Thanks to my nearly-cousin, Tracy, for her awesome skills, which improved upon my own design). But there's still more to be tweaked. I wouldn't even normally change it without having accomplished said tweakage, except I really can't look at the snowy header any more. I am so done with snow. Even though it's only April and here in Colorado, we can get snow anytime in the next few weeks.

And no, the header isn't real springy, but it's less than wintery. Sounds like algebra to me. Or maybe because that's what I'm teaching the boys. The absolute value of my header is less than winter. Or something.

However, it's very late, I need some sleep, and so you'll be left with a partially done blog at this point. Even if the remaining colors are a little off.

But the header's much better, don't you think?

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the new header! It's very appropriate for bunny trails!

kayerj said...

I love the path in the picture--so inviting.

Michelle said...

It's beautiful and makes me want to take a walk down that lane!

I changed my header too as well as my background. It took some work but I like it much better.
I am so grateful for software programs that don't require any technical knowledge! Otherwise, I probably would need a class too!

Have a blessed week!

Anonymous said...

I like those "bunny trails" :)

Anonymous said...

I love your header - both sides. I want to go down that bunny trail on the right and sit and admire the colors and design on the left. I think you need to give some pointers!

The dB family said...

I love the new look!

Blessings!
Deborah

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...