3.01.2010

Simple Woman's Daybook - 3/1/10



FOR TODAY

Outside my window...it's cloudy, breezy, and chilly.

I am thinking...that I need to do a better job of getting ready for Mondays.

I am thankful for...God's provision.

From the learning rooms...tired boys who need to get going on Science.

From the kitchen...nothing, yet.

I am wearing...jeans, a t-shirt, red hoodie, and slippers.

I am creating...space in my studio so I can scrapbook or read.

I am going...downstairs to work with the boys.

I am reading...Embrace Me by Lisa Sampson and Writing for the Soul by Jerry Jenkins

I am hoping...to get to bed on time tonight.

I am hearing...the wind outside and silence in the house except for the tapping of my keyboard.

Around the house...is a mess. Things fall by the wayside when the household is sick.

One of my favorite things...iced chai latte each morning.

A few plans for the rest of the week...helping with the newsletter, getting school plans in order, updating the calendars for March, and creating meal plans for the month.

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...my boys while on a walk one morning last fall.



For more daybooks, go to The Simple Womans Daybook.


1 comment:

kayerj said...

loved this post--we should all plan our days this way :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...