12.13.2009

A Post and Cookies

It has been bugging me that I've become so neglectful of this poor little blog. While I've never had a huge following, I had a nice little readership for awhile. And then I began to only post photos for Wordless Wednesday. Sometimes I have post ideas and sometimes not. I finally started a notebook for those ideas, because it seems that whenever I have a chance to sit down and write, I draw a blank. Not literally, of course. I don't think I could actually draw a blank.

I think today may be one of those rambling, road to nowhere kind of posts. If you like that style, stick around. If that's off-putting for you, feel free to click away to another station, er, blog. Regardless, have a fabulous day!

I'm treating the Comedian and my niece to a surprise lunch at Panda Express today. They both absolutely LOVE that place, but not many others in our family really care to go there. Personally, I think it's a little pricey, but I don't mind eating there. Especially when doing so will bring great joy to a couple of kids.

I also have to get a little recipe book created an put together today. The Girls are having a cookie sampling get together this week. Instead of drawing names, exchanging gifts, and going out to eat, we decided to meet at my house and everyone will bring cookies to share. I collected recipes ahead of time to create a little recipe book for each of the seven participants. While cookie exchanges are nice, you have to bake a LOT OF COOKIES! This way, everyone can taste the various cookies and go home with the recipe to make them at a later time if they want.

Not only have I not been blogging, I've hardly been taking pictures. Maybe I'm sick. Or something. But I can't leave here without a photo. So if you stuck with me, you get to enjoy the zaniness that is my other niece. She's a ham extraordinaire!

silly mrs collage




2 comments:

The dB family said...

What a sweetheart!! She's mastered the hamming well :o)!

Blessings!
Deborah

Unknown said...

What?! No photos?! You must be coming down with something!!!! I'm sure you will recover quickly!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...