5.01.2009

Unplugged Friday

Some days, you just need to unplug. For me, that pretty much means from the computer. No particular reason. It's just a very low-key, mellow Friday and if I don't unplug myself, I'll likely be absorbed here all day. So I'm taking this time to say "Later, interwebby peeps!" Have a gloriously blessed Friday!

Do something fun.
Blow bubbles.
Skip.
Read Calvin & Hobbes.
Lay in the grass.
Notice little things. Like water droplets on leaves.
Watch a Bugs Bunny cartoon.
Laugh.
Enjoy.

20090428_rainy_leaves_0001

20090428_rainy_leaves_0002

20090428_rainy_leaves_0004

20090428_rainy_leaves_0008


4 comments:

Debo Hobo said...

Awesome, awesome, awesome....enjoy your unplug.

Anonymous said...

Oh your pictures are SOOOO good!

carrie said...

maybe i need to unplug.


nah, I might get lonely.

Dev said...

Your pictures are all so beautiful! You truly are gifted with a camera!
Haha great advice too-- unplugging. I'm looking so forward to being able to do that more now!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...