1) Link to the person who tagged me.
2) Mention the rules.
3) Tell six quirky yet boring, unspectacular details about myself.
4) Tag six other blogger´s by linking to them.
5) Go to each person’s blog and leave a comment that lets them know they’ve been tagged.
In no particular order:
- I put at least one ice cube in my milk. It must be very cold.
- My pj shirt cannot have any wrinkles or be bunched up underneath me. Even if I have to get back up and straighten it out.
- I love onion flavor in cooking, but can't stand how they feel in my mouth, so I pick them out. Even if they're quite small.
- Some people like to wear their hair the same. Not me. Not ever. I change it all the time. Long. Short. In between. Ponytail. Sticks. French braid. Barrette. Clip. Up. Down. Even if I do like it, it doesn't last long. Grows too fast to maintain a style. Plus I'm fickle.
- I'm a total freak about doors and windows being closed and locked at our house (at least those that concern me). If it occurs to me that something might be open or not have been locked, I have to get out of bed, walk all the way through the house, and check. Then it's hard to go back to sleep because I'm sort of awake. Sigh.
- When I near an intersection while driving, I often look at the crosswalk light to determine my approach. If it's still on WALK, I know it's clear to head on through the intersection. If it's blinking, I'm probably okay, too. But if it's a solid red hand, I slow down, because the traffic light is about to turn yellow/red.
I think I'll tag some Twitter pals:
Robin (the Pensieve one)
I know, that's more than six, but it's just what I felt like doing. The more the merrier, right? Feel free to join in, even if you're not tagged. Consider this an open tag invitation to you because I'm tired and have to go to bed now. I can't type any more links.