12.31.2008

Day 366

So. This should be something really profound or deep or thoughtful, right? It's the end of yet another year. But that wouldn't really be me, now would it? How about the total and utter randomness that truly is me? Things just wandering in and out of my Anti-Gravity Colander Brain. Sorry if you're tired of randomosity, but it's what I do.


1. I was perusing some of my archives here and noticed that the most I ever posted in a single month was in June 2007 and 2008 (23 posts each month). Why is that? Am I more creative in June? Is there more going on in my head in June? Is there less going on in life, so I can blog more in June? Will I post 23 times in June 2009? Is this common amongst bloggers? Do you have a most posted month? Have I asked too many questions? Should I stop now? Will you answer any of these?


2. Matt & Jacque Dixon just started a lovely new site that just started called Gleaning the Harvest. Based on James 1:27 “Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world,” God has placed a burden upon their hearts to minister to those people. Please go check out their site if you would like to learn more or find out how to get involved.


3. Have you been to Crazy Tasty Town?


4. How do you keep a white tile floor clean? For more than 5 minutes? I swept and mopped today and noticed it was dirty almost immediately. Good grief! Maybe if I leave dirt there regularly, no one will expect perfect whiteness any more.


5. Why is is that there are tons of ideas floating around in my AGC brain, yet when I sit down at a keyboard, they're all gone?

So be it.
Happy New Year!!

2 comments:

Beth said...

I totally feel your random-pain--how I have it, too!! And I ALWAYS have great posts running around my brain, but the moment I have a moment to sit down and write about, *poof*, it's gone. Sigh :)

beth

Donnetta said...

This made me curious what my highest posting months were. I checked and June was one of mine for 2008 as well. Not so much for the years before... Hhhmmm.......

Happy beginning to 2009! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...