9.03.2008

TOS Fall Special


My favorite homeschool magazine is The Old Schoolhouse, hands down. It is simply one of the best resources a homeschooling parent can have. You'll find ways to help your home and homeschool run smoothly. They offer suggestions, encouragement, and practical how-to information. They also provide a storehouse of helpful articles for those days when you yearn for a fresh idea, a little boost, or facts to share with potential critics – all from a solid Christian perspective.

TOS Tote BagThe Old Schoolhouse has just launched their awesome Fall Special for new U.S. subscribers. It's a 50% savings off the cover price and they're giving away the cutest tote bag for the first 1000 to respond!

During the Fall Special you can subscribe for only $39! In addition to two full years of The Old Schoolhouse Magazine (8 large quarterly issues), they'll send you the current issue (my dear friend, Jacque, is in there!), and 6 fabulous Bonus Gifts (for the first 3000). PLUS, the first 1,000 new subscribers will also receive their Homeschooling with Heart tote bag!

You can get all the details and subscribe online here. Act fast, though, before these adorable bags are gone!


2 comments:

SuperAngel said...

Doesn't that special look really neat?
Mama's article was really great, huh? :D
Love
Miss Amanda
http://superangelsblog.com

Jacque Dixon said...

You know, I must have closed the comment box before posting that comment I had typed up last week!!

I loved writing up that article, and I loved seeing my children's pictures in print. We have so much fun learning!
I am not sure why the link doesn't work... it did before. Idk if I can find the link I had to the Digital issue.

Have a great weekend my friend!
~J

http://jacquedixon.com
http://growingingraceonline.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...