9.13.2008

photo hunt: wild

I have to be careful how often I let them out.



Hmmm . . . does that mean he ate too much at Chipotle?



Facial hair already?



I guess it runs in the family.



Davy Jones impersonation?



Didn't know my neice was Pippi Longstocking, did you?



Good thing he keeps that in a cage!



Yep, at 14 this kid definitely needs a razor.



Room for his growing brain.



My honey's so fashionable.



My hair has its own ideas about style. My opinion doesn't count.



Check out the other WILD photo hunters this week.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great collection of "Wild" photo's :)

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

Oh! Those first photos were Scary!
Great take on today's Photo Hunt!
~ Anna Sue

stan said...

those r great candids!

SabineM said...

Ok your family has WAYYY TOO MUCH FUN!
Fabulous!

Dragonstar said...

I fell about just looking at the first photo! These are great!

Anonymous said...

What a lovely family you have.
And do they love to mug for the camera or what?
Hubby's Davy Jone's impersonation was great.
Thanks for visiting.

Rambling Woods said...

LOL..great for the theme....You have your hands full especially with home schooling....

Anonymous said...

Great pictures....very neat theme.

LOVE your hair...mine has a mind of it's own too-it can't make up it's mind if it's wavy or straight...

carrie said...

nice hair, girlfriend!

those were fun.

SandyCarlson said...

Those are lots of fun!

Kim said...

Your boys, all three of them, are a hoot!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...