9.22.2008

I Am Officially Affiliated

In my nearly two years of blogging, I've never been an affiliate of anything. But the amazing people over at the Company Porch from The Old Schoolhouse are giving away an 8 gb iPod Nano®. Of course, I'd love to win the iPod, but I am also a big fan of The Old Schoolhouse. So here I am, a proud affiliate (see the ad in my sidebar).



The Old Schoolhouse magazine has to be my favorite resource, hands down. It's published quarterly, which is probably a good thing. There's so much valuable information in each issue, that I couldn't possibly read it much quicker. The articles cover a wide variety of areas, so there's always something that applies to our family.

It's also much more than just a magazine. There are a variety of useful email newsletters you can receive, The Schoolhouse Store where you can purchase various books, e-books, curricula, and much more, and then there's The Company Porch blog and the entire world of Homeschool Blogger.

If you haven't made your way around The Old Schoolhouse and their myriad resources, I'd highly recommend checking it out.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you :-)

Hugs!!
Sallie

Anonymous said...

Oh oh oh...me too! LOVE TOS. It's the only HS magazine I get. (so far)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...