7.30.2008

Wednesday Happenings

Wordless Wednesday is over at my photoblog today. I put up some shots of my mom's amazingly tall and beautiful hollyhocks. Spent part of the day at the Online Homeschool Conference, part at the miniature golf course in the heat, and frittered the rest away. I think the heat just melts some of my synapses together. Some days are just like that.

If you're a fan of Elisabeth Bennet and Mr Darcy, you'll want to check out Dawn's totally awesome bloggy giveaway. Although I personally want to win myself. But I'll be happy for you if you win. A little jealous, but happy nonetheless.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link! Your blog is looking oh, so lovely!

BTW - Lily just looked at your photo and said you were cute. When I said you were my friend, she said you were also her friend and her "precious." :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...