Why Does My Eye Twitch?
Eye twitches can be triggered by a variety of different factors. Some of the conditions that cause eye twitches are environmental, some are physiological, and some are psychological in nature. Below is a list of some of the more common causes of eye twitch:
- Fatigue or lack of sleep - Me? Short of sleep? Ha! Ha! Ha! Perish the thought. Or fall asleep during the thought.
- Over consumption of caffeine - There's no caffeine in a case of Dr Pepper, is there?
- Physical or emotional stress - Nothing here, nope, not a contract on a house or anything. Still house hunting. Four plus months and three offers later. That's not so stressful, now is it?
- Anxiety or phobias - Does fear of cleaning toilets count? Maybe a slight side of arachnophobia? What about drop-down attic stair quirks?
- Brain damage or other neurological disorders - Let's just say it's a good thing someone else isn't answering this twitchy quiz for me!
- Associated with temper tantrums (especially in children) - Glad they clarified that it's in children!
- Eye stress associated with extended viewing of the computer screen - You can blog without the computer screen, right?
- Epilepsy - None of that here.
(Disclaimer: The comments here are purely in jest, other than my twitchy eye. Eye would NEVER make fun of nor mock anyone who has serious issues such as brain damage, neurological disorders, epilepsy, etc.)
Maybe EYE could make a guest appearance on Lost. What do you think?
What does it say about me that EYE keep taking pix of my EYE?
Does that creep you out? EYE mean not that EYE took the photos, but that EYE posted them. Reminds me of awhile back when Carmi had an EYE-related post that was, well, . . . slightly surprising. You can go see for yourself. But don't say EYE didn't warn you.