1.13.2008

December Swap Goodies!

Jacque from Seeking Rest in the Ancient Paths was my super swap buddy for December. Sweetheart that she is, she's not even guilting me one iota for being enormously late sending her package (which goes out tomorrow).

Here are the terrific goodies that she sent me.



A cute Snoopy card
Two packages of CM papers and embellishments
Big honey jar candle
Assorted teas
Peppermints
Dark chocolate truffles


Charming Christmas papers!


Fabulous Fall/Fruit papers!


Tasty Teas!


Cool Candle! (Honey Vanilla scented - says "Sweet Memories of Home"

I can't show you the chocolates - they're LONG gone! Yummmmm!

Thanks, Jacque! You're so sweet!

1 comment:

Sprittibee said...

Wow. You got CHOCOLATE?

:) All that stuff looks neat.

Did you see that I added you to my feevy? I am not sure why you weren't already there. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...