12.03.2007

Whew!

Every time I come over here, I think, "Has it really been a week/five days/whatever since I posted? I should post something." A majority of my online time has been spent helping to get the Homeschool Blog Awards up and ready for voting. I'm very pleased to announce that it's finally here! The polls opened very early this morning.

Hopefully the entire team will be able to get back to regularly scheduled life and blogging. A couple of controversial issues came up during the nominating process (who'd have thought?). So between that and just the work it takes to put that entire thing together, we've all been a bit busy.

So go check out these great blogs and vote for your favorites. I think you'll find some very interesting homeschool blogs.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...