There's just a
littlesome finishing edits left to do with the newsletter and it goes to the printer first thing Monday morning - Lord willing
and the creek don't rise!
Well, off to sleep where I get an extra hour
To which I loudly proclaim - HA! HA!
What a joke! Oh, I think the Lord's willing and there were no creeks rising in my neighborhood, but that sure doesn't mean that it was a minor task.
- My 3-day old computer gave me problems
- Everyone has differing opinions on grammar - and you can find rules to support all of them
- Went to bed at 2:30 this morning
- Got up at 6:45 this morning
- Burned two CDs only to find edits in almost every article
That's just the list for the past fifteen hours or so.
Now it's in the capable hands of the printing company. My prayer is that they'll be able to get it done by Friday. If not, it will be a very untimely newsletter. My heart is that women will be blessed, encouraged, and edified, and that God would be honored. That will be diminished if it isn't distributed this weekend. But there's nothing else I can do. Just pray, wait on God and the printer.
In the meantime, I need to try and get back to my REAL life. Which, by the way, has gotten a bit backed up. Hmmm . . . maybe I'll go play Scrabble.