6.08.2007

Miracles of God

I was over at Especially Heather today, catching up on her recent posts. I was really struck by this post which has some pictures from her daughter's birthday. Take a look at the bottom center picture of Heather & Emma Grace. I just stopped to ponder and praise God for the miracles in that picture. The fact that Emma Grace made it to the age of 6 when there were doctors who said she wouldn't even live to be born (never mind everything she's been through since that time), plus the fact that Heather had a rather large tumor removed from her brain on May 3rd, yet they're both there - together, celebrating, living, and loving!

How cool is that?
God is SO amazing!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

This was a sweet observation of Heather's situation. God is so good!

I read through and found Nancy Moser's books which I had not heard of before. They sound good so I will add them to my every growing list. Not my summer reading list, but for the fall probably. I am going to start doing book reviews as I finish also. I love to click in to someone's blog and find one on theirs so I am hoping others do too. I am always on the lookout for another good read. I'll keep visiting.

Dianne - Bunny Trails said...

I've enjoyed reading the reviews of others and felt bad about not getting mine done. I have a few more to go, but at least I finally got some posted. It's fun to find out about authors I either hadn't heard of or hadn't read. I'll be watching for your reviews. :)

Thanks for stopping by.

Deena Peterson said...

I think you captured the essence of Heather's blog beautifully here...walking miracles and testimonies to the power of our God...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...