6.07.2007

Do You Know the State Capitals?

The perfectionist in me really despises this score, but I suppose it could be worse. I haven't touched on geography since . . . dinosaurs roamed the earth or something like that. Maybe it was back in the horse & buggy days. No, it was more likely in high school or junior high - still a very long time ago. And yes, I do homeschool my kids, but we didn't do geography this year. Probably next year.

You are 78% Knowledgable regarding US State Capitals!
 

Nice Job! Still, you do have some room for improvement. Keep up the good work. Be sure to try this again!

Do You Know Your State Capitals?
Make a Quiz


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well I got 89%!!

Dianne - Bunny Trails said...

Awesome, Miss Paula! I feel silly because in looking back at the quiz, there are a few that I knew the right answer and have NO idea what I was thinking when I chose something else! :D

Anonymous said...

Your mother only got 73%...it's been even longer since I went to school and I had to admit there were a few that I had NO idea what they were...

Dianne - Bunny Trails said...

Hey Mom, that's not so bad! Especially considering that you haven't used that information in awhile. You should wear your score proudly! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...