4.07.2007

Easter Sunday

I don't anticipate being online tomorrow, so I shall wish everyone a Happy Resurrection Day this evening. Hubby and the boys are participating in the annual "Watching of The Ten Commandments" tonight. I'm catching bits & pieces as I scurry around preparing my portions of the Easter dinner, clean up the kitchen, and fold sheets. I have nothing profound to say on the eve of the most important event in history. I am, however, eternally grateful for the resurrection. Without it, I would be forever separated from my loving God and Savior.

"Then He said to them, 'These are the words which I spoke to you while I was till with you, that all things must be fulfilled which were written in the Law of Moses and the Prophets and the Psalms concerning Me.' And He opened their understanding, that they might comprehend the Scriptures. Then He said to them,' Thus it is written, and thus it was necessary for the Christ to suffer and to rise from the dead the third day, and that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in His name to all nations, beginning at Jerusalem. And you are witnesses of these things.'"
Many blessings to you.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...